Valentine's Day is a time to celebrate the beauty of love and your special relationship. Valentine's Day coming up and usually we will try to provide the best for our spouse. In expressing feelings on this special day, sometimes we do not have any brilliant ideas and innovative. Express your love with Valentine cupcakes.
A variety of packaging chocolate with love poems, usually will accompany your romantic dinner with him/her. Celebration of Valentine's Day is already synonymous with chocolate and candle light dinner. And the cupcake is an alternative that could be quite old fashioned and simple, but has considerable potential to provide a pleasant surprise to your partner.
Yup, it’s true.... its Cupcakes. Cupcake is a small cake served at the celebration of children's events such as birthday celebrations at school. Basically, the cupcake is a cake that has a beautiful shape, cute with bright colors that attract the interest of fans. There are a variety of cupcake flavors like chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. This sweet pastry is one of the alternative gifts, the gifts which perfect to express your feelings to him/her. The taste is sweet and attractive form would make your love ones happy.
Ways of making the cupcake is quite easy and simple. Even so, if you feel that you are not able to make it and have thought like me, you should buy it at stores that sell cake cupcake. Below are the cupcake-making ideas:
Valentine's Day cupcakes
* Butter 275 grams
* 275 grams Sugar Sand
* 3 Eggs
* Wheat flour 450 grams
* Baking Powder 15 grams
* 50 grams cornstarch
* 75 ml vegetable cooking oil
* 1 / 2 teaspoon of Vanilla essence
* Cream Cheese 250 grams
* Sugar 100 grams
* Pistachio Paste 50 grams
* Strawberry Paste 50 grams
How to Make:
1. Beat butter and sugar until smooth, add eggs one at a time, beat until blended, add the vanilla essence.
2. Put the flour, cornstarch, and baking powder and mix evenly with sifted. Add the cooking oil, stir gently until blended.
3. Pour into small muffin tins that have been covered up to ¾ his cupcake. Then, bake in the oven with a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes. Remove and let cool.
4. for filling and topping: Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Divide the dough into 2 parts.
5. One part mix with pistachio paste and half of another with strawberry paste, if necessary you can add a little red dye. Put it in a triangle plastic syringe. Decorate cupcake and serve.
Cupcakes recipe for 10
• Use cream to decorate cupcakes in cold conditions so the results are more beautiful.
• For the dye, use an oil-based to more beautiful ornaments and not ruptured.