Thanksgiving Day is a holiday in North America to say thanks and gratitude at the end of harvest season. Thanksgiving Day is an official holiday in the United States that falls on the fourth Thursday in November. In Canada, Thanksgiving falls on the second Monday in October.
things are done in the United States when Thanksgiving Day, was a tradition to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with family, friends, and relatives. Turkey is the main dish, so that Thanksgiving is also known as "Turkey Day". Turkeys are usually eaten with cranberry sauce and other dishes such as potato puree, corn on the cob, pumpkin pie (the rest of the celebration of Halloween), cupcakes, and assorted vegetables other autumn. While enjoying the Thanksgiving meal, people usually tell each other about the good things they have experienced.
OF COURSE WE RECOMMEND CUPCAKE ! this time is for Vanilla Cupcake.
it's the best way to cheer up your thanksgiving table with various cupcake decorations like these cupcakes..
Vanilla Cupcake recipe
192 grams all purpose flour
201 grams of granulated sugar
1 ½ teaspoon (6 grams) baking powder
½ teaspoon (3 grams) of salt
8 tablespoons butter, fresh (or 1 stick), at room temperature
117 ml sour cream
1 large egg, at room temperature
2 large egg yolks, at room temperature
1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract -> what is suggested in this recipe is the vanilla extract. vanilla extract to give a richer flavor.
How to Make Vanilla Cupcake:
1. place the oven rack in middle of oven. Preheat oven to 180 C. Coat a baking sheet cupcake / muffin with paper cupcake (can be purchased at the supermarket or grocery store cake)
2. Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a container mixer. Add butter, sour cream, eggs, and egg yolks, and vanilla. Mix with medium speed until smooth and satin-like for about 30 seconds. Do not forget the dough stuck to the sides of the container scooped with a rubber spatula. Mix with clean hands until there are no pockets arising from the flour.
3. Divide the dough evenly on the grill cupcake. Bake until pale golden cupcake top surface (as long as 20-24 minutes). To check the cupcake was so or not, prick with a toothpick and see a clean toothpick or a batter. Cool at room temperature before being cream / frosting.
1 cup (8 ounces) butter fresh at room temperature
320 grams of powdered sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
How To Make Buttercream Frosting:
1. Use the mixer to medium-high speed, mix butter for 5 minutes with stops occasionally to mix the remains of butter stuck to the side of the container.
2. Reduce mixer speed to be low and gradually add the powdered sugar. Once all the sugar is already entered, set the mixer speed to be Medium-High and add the vanilla extract. Mix with Medium-High speed until smooth and creamy become light and fluffy for about 2 minutes. Do not forget the cream is stuck on the sides of the container involved in the mix as well.
here's Buttercream! Can be inserted to push the tool for decorating cupcakes or cream smeared directly let cupcake simple and minimalist:) The rest of cream can be stored in closed containers such as Lock and placed in the refrigerator. if it will be using that again, remove and normalize the temperature to room temperature and mix the cream before first used.