How to make a delicious strawberry cupcake?
200 grams of strawberries, puree
120 grams of butter
200 gr flour
1/2 tsp vanilla
100 ml yogurt
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 chicken eggs
200 grams of butter cream
1-2 drops of strawberry flavoring
How to Make:
- Beat the butter with an electric mixer, sugar and vanilla until fluffy and well blended.
- put in one by one the eggs then whisk again until the color turns pale and fluffy.
- put in the mashed strawberries and mix well. Add flour gradually, stirring again.
- Pour yogurt little by little and knead again until blended. Let stand while preparing the pan for a moment.
- Bake in preheated oven until the color changed to yellow-brown. Approximately within 20-30 minutes.
- Let stand for a moment in order to be easily decorated later.
- While waiting, you can make the topping ingredients. Combine ingredients then stir well, and store in the refrigerator 10-15 minutes.
- Now start using the semi-rigid cream inlaid.