|Fairy Cakes are real!|
Step 1: Choose a recipe
- The easiest way to use Fairy Cakes dough is getting a pre-made Fairy Cakes dough and follow the steps indicated on the packaging. The dough is ready it generally has a lot of basic variants like the taste of lemon and chocolate. Or we can also be creative by adding or mixing flavors or other ingredients, try the Strawberry Cupcakes recipe for pink Fairy cakes.
- If you want to make your own dough, here we have delicious collection of Fairy Cakes recipes on our posts. Homemade dough generally includes process: melting the butter, mix egg, vanilla essence and the sugar then stir them until frothy, or otherwise stirring all liquid ingredients first and then mix them with flour-based ingredients (mixed flour, baking powder and salt).
- When you are determining the recipe (of course, all ingredients and appliances are already available), do not forget to preheat the oven 10-15 minutes until it reaches the required temperature (170-180C) so that the dough can expand perfectly.
Step 2: Select the type of pan
Use a standard size cupcake muffin, a 2 ½ inch diameter cupcake pan or you can Use the 1-3 / 4-inch diameter mini-pan size. Cupcake baking sheet is also available in a large size in diameter of 2-3 / 4-inch-or jumbo diameter of 3 ½ inch -inch. For a unique impression can try the square shape mini pan (available at groceries stores and online cake shop).
Step 3: Select the paper bowl
- To get the perfect fairy cake shape, select the appropriate paper bowl. Paper bowl function is to get perfectly fluffy cupcakes and more easily removed from the pan, thus make them easier to decorate.
- Don’t want to use paper bowl? You can apply pan with butter and coat them with flour, Or bake it in ice cream cones. There is also silicone paper bowls available, (with many choices of colors and patterns) which do not need to anoint with flour. Arrange these bowls over the pan, fill and bake according recipe direction.
Step 4: Filling the pan with the dough
Fill paper bowl with 2/3 and 3/4 of dough (about 3 tablespoons). Avoid filling the dough too full or the dough will expand beyond the bowl overflowing from paper and the results are not neat. Believe us. There are several ways to fill the cupcake batter:
- When the batter is very thick and use 2 pieces of teaspoons to fill the pan.
- Use medium sized ice cream scoop (about 3 tablespoons) to fill the dough into a paper cup.
- Put the batter into a plastic bag and puncture it on one end. Press the dough gently until it is full and flops hole with two fingers, move on to another bowl.
Stage 5: Baking Fairy Cakes
Bake Fairy Cakes with oven that has been preheated in accordance recipe instructions. 2 ½ inch Fairy Cakes generally are ready at 170-180C baked over 15-22 minutes. Consider the general guidelines to make sure whether or not cooked cupcake batter for both large and small sizes:
- Small Cupcake Recipe standard size (2 ½) if for 24 pieces of Fairy Cakes while for the small size can get 64 pieces. Generally baked for 10-15 minutes in 170 - 180C heated oven.
- Large Cupcake Recipe standard size (2 ½) is 24 pieces cupcake while large size into 10-16 pieces. Usually baked for 25 minutes in 170-180C heated oven.
- To test the moist, skew the central part of the cupcake with a toothpick. Lift toothpick and check it.
|Plain Fairy Cakes|
When it’s dry means it’s ready. However, if still wet, put it back to the oven.
After the plain fairy cakes are finished, let them air-cooled for 5-10 minutes before you put them out. Strongly recommended to cool cupcake before appointed because you will damage the shape if you insist to put them out when they are hot. Use a small spatula to lift the cupcakes from the pan. Put them on well air-circulated place so they don’t get condensed.
Step 6: Fill the cupcakes (according to taste)
For the stuffing/filling/topping ingredients can be made from frozen sugar cream butter, or strawberry jam, etc.
|pink Fairy Cakes|
Step 7: Decorate a cupcake
After really cool, decorate with frozen sugar cream butter depending own creations. It is the time to get sweetly messy. All creativity is yours. Candy, chopped nuts, sprinkles, crushed cookies etc. are your great garnish.